Advantages of Becoming a Member Expert

Advantages for Experts to Become a Member:

  • Unchallengeable credibility
  • Unchallengeable certification of the expertise
  • International visibility and recognition
  • Documented fields of expertise facilitating the selection
  • Exclusive missions proposed by prestigious organizations
  • International network
  • Important income through the mandates proposed by those prestigious organizations
  • Professional insurance coverage for all missions performed through Experts Without Borders

We accredit International Experts in almost all sectors and domains as per the process and criteria described below.

To know which fee (in Euros) applies to you for the first year, please indicate below your country of residence (*):

EUR = Registration Fee + Membership Fee for the 1st Year (*)

To register as a member, please click on the button below.

(*) Our fee is adapted as per the United Nations Human Development Index with a minimum. The total amount presented above includes both the registration fee and the membership fee for the first year. If your submission to become an International Expert of our Federation is not successful, you will be reimbursed of 77% of the amount above (corresponding to the membership fee). The remaining 23% of the amount above (registration fee) will not be reimbursed by Experts Without Borders because it represents the cost of analyzing your file, in line with our Terms & Conditions. You can decide to pay this full amount once you register; or decide to pay it later once you submit your file.

Accredited Expertise

We accredit International Experts in almost all sectors, notably:

  • Health & Medicine
  • Construction
  • Environment
  • Technology
  • Logistics / Transport
  • Security
  • Arts, Crafts, Show-business & Valuables
  • Sciences
  • Education / Training / Social
  • Tourism & Hotels
  • Marketing & Communication
  • Food / Beverages
  • Laws
  • Accounting
  • Human Resources
  • Finance / Bank / Insurance
  • Industry / Business / Economy

We accredit International Experts in their specific sector, in a specific domain, and for a precise specialization. These information will be filled out by the candidate in the full profile after registration form.

Our Services

Experts Accreditation Criteria

Experts are only accepted if they successfully meet the 4 criteria below:

Experience and Education

Criterion #1: Experience & Education

Must be an individual who has demonstrated the appropriate experience and education (10 golden rules to respect to be accredited)  so as to meet the specific needs of Courts, Companies and other Clients.

Ethics & Values

Criterion #2: Ethics and Values

Must respect and agree to our Code of Ethics & Conduct and our Articles of Association.

Accreditation

Criterion #3: Accreditation

Must pass our robust selection and accreditation process.

Yearly Membership Fee

Criterion #4: Yearly Membership Fee

Pay the annual membership fee and the registration fee (only for the first year).

Expert Accreditation Process

Registration Form

Your registration starts as soon as you click on the button “Expert Registration” provide and confirm the valid information required. During this registration phase, Experts Without Borders is authorized to decline a registration if for example, the information provided is not valid, or not in line with the articles of association of Experts Without Borders. These first checks at registration phase will take 10 business days. The registration fee will be charged to you even if the submission is not successful.

Profile & Documents
To complete your Expert's profile, connect with your login details provided by email if registration phase successful. You will be asked to complete your full expert profile and provide digitized copies of your Diplomas, references, resumé, ID, a recent picture, and other relevant documents.
Analysis and Due diligence
After the Federation has received your registration file, your Expert profile will be put through a due diligence process.
Committee meeting
A Committee will meet to consider your candidature. As soon as the decision is made, you will be informed of your acceptation or rejection for each category claimed.
Accreditation for a year

Finally, if you pass our selection process, you will receive confirmation to be one of our accredited Federation's Expert. This accreditation will allow you to have a unique digital certificate, immutable and easily demonstrable. Respecting our admission criteria and paying your annual membership fee will guarantee your accreditation for a new year.

Respecting our admission criteria and paying your annual membership fee will guarantee your accreditation for a new year.

This accreditation will allow you to have a unique digital certificate, immutable and easily demonstrable.

To register as a member, please click on the button below.

Experts Without Borders stands for a higher level of expertise.